Sunday, November 8, 2009

Welcome to Pop Can Do It!

Hola,

Pop Can Do It here,

So as I spend much of my time pop-culture focused, I often consider how to tie helping my fellow humans with it. Michael Jackson comes to mind. Any time I start a little MJ research, philanthropy always comes into the mix.

I'll be blogging about fashion, music, art and how they can positively affect all of us and also how they already affect us in a great way, but you may not have noticed it.

I'm definitely focused on the dopeness and not the wackness. So come here for a little smile in your day, learn something about pop culture and how it relates to having fun in life and share your comments to help make this a blog people can feel is their own and learn something from.

Alright sunshines! ttys!

Pop Can Do It

No comments:

Post a Comment